PROHIBITED ITEMS TO CARRY ACROSS THE BORDER:
- Prohibited in civil circulation dangerous cold weapons, firearms and electroshock weapons, ammunition.
- Counterfeit products, i.e. any consumer product with a fake brand mark such as clothes, shoes, watches, etc.;
- Pirated products, including pirated copies of CDs and DVDs, computer programs and games;
- Drugs and psychotropic substances;
- Erotic and pornographic materials involving underage people;
- Foreign species of animals and plants that threaten to interrupt the natural balance
Delivery of prohibited products across the border is a violation of customs regulations, which leads to a monetary fine or arrest.
Customs have rights to confiscate prohibited and undeclared item!
To avoid misunderstandings, it's advisable to familiarize yourself with the requirements of the country before the trip and request additional information in the customs information office or the customs officer.
Member States of the European Union: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Estonia, Spain, the Netherlands, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Poland, Portugal, France, Sweden, Romania, Germany, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, Denmark, Czech Republic, Hungary, the UK